We advertise any vacancies, including support staff. on the Teach West Berkshire website.
25 hrs/wk, TTO (5 hrs/days, 5 days/week)
Grade E7-12 (£11,149 -£12,309 actual)
We require an inspirational sports coach to further develop the pupils love and participation in physical activity. help staff deliver high quality PE lessons helping the school to create a consistent and progressive curriculum. We are looking for a practitioner with high expectations of learning and development enabling children to develop knowledge and skills in sports, dance and gymnastic discipline.
We can offer you:
- a school of which we are all proud
- a chance to help all children build a further love of health and exercise
- a chance to work with and develop staff in PE who always want to improve
- a chance to further develop the PE curriculum based around the principles of high-quality PE
- children who are well-behaved and have a thirst for learning;
- a school building that benefits from a recent refurbishment and rebuild and offers an outstanding learning environment
- outstanding grounds that are perfect for developing children’s physical health and love of fitness
- an opportunity to be part of an exciting future!
Closing date and shortlisting: 20 November 2019 at 9 am
Interviews: Week commencing 25 November 2019
Start date: 4 January 2020 (or sooner if possible)
All applications will be considered on receipt and an appointment may be made before the closing date.
For an application pack or to arrange a visit please contact Hannah Smith on 01635 232780 or e-mail email@example.com
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity, in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider. This School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks where appropriate, along with other relevant employment checks.